Wednesday, February 01, 2006

New Musack

SO I am currently working on writing some music. My job necessitates me to arrange music every week, but I am trying put some energy into writing some stuff on my own. HOpefully, by telling some folks, I will be motivated enough to fight through my own particularity and finish some songs. I have felt for a time that I should do some writing, but have not done it yet.

THe hardest part for me is to write something that doesn't add to the noise, but will evoke emotions that spur others to faith in CHrist or encourage the beliver's heart to worship not just with their lips but with their whole heart or ,better said, "life."

THat makes me nervous, we'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

JR Rozko said...

You bet your booty I'll hold you accountable. I new some Savage playing in my itunes inspiring me to levels of spiritual bliss that angels dare not climb!

How's that for pressure!