Monday, June 26, 2006

When Life gives you lemons...

sell them and buy some iced tea. mmm tea.

So, for those who don't already know, I lost my job. After four years at the church where I was serving, and a position shift, I got the ax. There are negative elements to the whole ordeal, but all in all, my leaving is on good terms. The hard part about it is the fact that both Julie and I had put in alot of time and energy into pushing the ministry foreward, only to be removed. We are now leaving alot of the friends we made and on to something new. TBA as I find out what that is.

It really has been evident through the whole thing that God is directing it all. Though it sucks being told "you don't fit here", it opens the door for us to freely move foreward. Anyone want to buy a house?

Well, I'm sure I have something lighter and witty next time, Superman opens tommorrow.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Sean... Sorry about the job man. I just wanted to say what a huge encouragement it was for me to see everyone at the Bachelor party. Thanks for coming out, and thanks for grillin!

jamie said...

i just finished a big glass of iced tea. a little old, but delightful nonetheless. its like a guilty pleasure here, my british friends are snobs about it. its just ignorance, they don't know any better.

props for puttin the job thing out there on the net, that takes some guts, mate. ("mate" ...that's my new thing, i can't decide if i can pull it off or not....)