Monday, February 26, 2007

mmmmac!

Hello blog land. I am currently writing form the college coffee shop from my new laptop. It is a mac, (complementary head nod) It is the bomb or it is simply a new toy. Needless to say, it has been sorely needed in starting school, and I finally was able to obtain it last week. This does open the door for much more blogging, for the two or three of you who ever care to look on my blog. I have so much to update! though most unfortunately it will have to wait as I have to study for a test.
Stay tuned for posting on cool things happening and specifically "Butter Jesus", "Healing", "Fasting" and "Newsong, and other rockers of old". stay tuned...

3 comments:

Olyvia Adalet Miller said...

Uuuhhh...I'd already like to beg to differ with any post that refers to Newsong as former "rockers".

Define "rockers".

Anonymous said...

welcome to the club.

be sure to check out all my mac bookmarks (http://del.icio.us/jrrozko/mac)

especially - freemacware.com

Tony Steward said...

Yeah Mac!