Saturday, July 21, 2007

Welcoming back to the land of posting a new blog

Alright, so I know it has been a while. Life has been busy for me this summer. Since Julie and I are trying desperately to sell our home, we have been left paying for an apartment and a mortgage. So, this summer I have been doing some extra work at the YMCA day camp. This has been weird for so many reasons and have produced many crazy stories. I will probably be able to share some with you as I now have some time because we have finished our church mission trip, and will wrap up VBS, which is apparently a huge deal for our church, this week, and the biggest time consumer has been my summer classes at school. So all those are done leaving me some time for the wonderful world of blogging.

So, to kick this new round of blogs off, I want to mention one thing of utmost importance and validity to discussions of life and society and whatever else I want to have and opinion on, on this blog . . .

Die Hard 4 rocks, it wasn't better than the original, but did the original complete justice, making it a close second. It was action packed, visually awesome, funny all that you could ask for from a Die Hard movie. We'll see how it stands up to the 'on video' test, before we put it atop my favorite movie list, but it is surely in contention to knock off one of the weaker movies on my top ten.

4 comments:

Tim said...

What are the movies on your top ten?

And, btw, I've seen DieHard 4

Joshua said...

Haven't seen it yet, but I did get Rachel to go watch Transformers with me. And she actually LIKED it!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe some people know what are real benefits of obtaining ready made affiliate websites? last week I'm was thinking to get one? Can some people have opinion of any good place to read some more reviews or thoughts which site can give me large income? For example this site
[url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Turnkey-Affiliate-Websites.html]website affiliate[/url] - owner claims that he had superb good profit using these turnkey affiliate websites. He told that he earns thousands of cash each month with these websites. Waiting for some reply.
that is website I 'm talking
http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Turnkey-Affiliate-Websites.html

Anonymous said...

Sounds it is tempting