Tuesday, March 04, 2008

"My body is throwing a party and my brain is not invited."

This may be the best quote I have ever heard. This was the description of adolescence used by my professor for a class in family counseling. I can't get enough of it and am going to use it whenever possible for the rest of my life. It was worth all 1500 smackers that the otherwise boring class cost.

Also, I recently watched this mime on the youtube that I had seen last year, again. I may have even blogged about it, because it cracks me up. If you are interested in a few laughs, and have a distaste for mime or 'interpretive dance', then this is the clip for you. Here is a link to Josh's blog. He has the three best clips right there for you to peruse.

1 comment:

Kailash Chand said...

Wow…… cool blog…. I really appreciate this blog…. I have my personal website on party fun tools like bar accessories, furniture for party animal.