Tuesday, April 01, 2008

BABY!!!

A wonderful nine pound, two ounce baby was born. . . but not ours. April Fools! (hehehe, first 'dad' joke) To update anyone who is watching, we spent yesterday waiting for some action on the baby front, but alas nothing. So, We approaching the 24 hour mark and we'll see how today goes, Julie is doing great, no really big pains yet and she is just hanging out in the bed. I, on the other hand, am impatiently chomping at the bit. For those guys who have had a baby, you can relate to the long wait. Luckily, I have internet access, so I can fool around and blog and crap.

As before. . .baby pics soon to come!

2 comments:

jay said...

c'mon Julie, bite down and pop her out!! We're all waiting for pictures!!! (of the baby, not the popping out...)

Rachel Elek said...

I am dying to see pictures too!!! I was peer pressuring Josh to call you all last night and he wouldn't! We can't wait!!!!!