Thursday, April 13, 2006

top ten lists

TOP TEN MOVIES I COULD WATCH MULTIPLE TIMES.... 10. 13 going on 30 ( I am currently hiking up my skirt) 9. Anchorman 8. Die hard: with a vengance 7. Die Hard 6. Black Sheep 5. Trains, PLanes, and automobiles 4. Crimson Tide 3 The Pink Panther Strikes again 2. Tommy Boy 1. You've got mail ( what can I say...it makes me smile)

Top Ten songs I like alot right now,
10. More THan a feeling - Boston 9. Under Pressure - Queen w/ David Bowe 8. Fix you- coldplay 7. Sattelite- Dave Matthews Band 6. Come Awake- David Crowder Band 5. Smooth Criminal- alien Ant Farm remake 4. Hold the Line- Toto 3. Rainbow Connection- Jason Mraz 2. All you need is Love- Beattles 1. With or without you- U2

pointless,

2 comments:

Tim said...

First of all, I’m embarrassed for you. These are the worst top ten lists I’ve ever seen. Maybe even worse than my wife’s!

Second, I’m on iTunes right now and can’t find Rainbow Connection by Jason Mraz anywhere. Is this the same Rainbow Connection that Kermit the Frog sang?

Joshua said...

Ummm yeah... these are like those crappy top ten lists you find in Rolling Stone where they just try to not say what everyone knows they should say. Instead of putting Pink Floyd's The Wall in the top ten albums of all time, they put in some crap about an album made by Carter Buford when he played drums for the Rockettes.

By the way... I really like Jane Says by Jane's Addiction. I think that might just be the single most underrated song of all time.