Friday, April 21, 2006

One Bad and Roses

So, I watched a camp video from my final year working at summer camp, at the end of the video was an episode of VHI Behind The Music that some of us made up and produced about a made up group calle d" ONe Bad and Roses. It was ather humorous as we had an OK video editor, had talked all summer about doing the spoof, and then did it really quickly in an afternoon. So it came out very impov sort of in the same vain as Spinal Tap. Anyways, all that to say it was fun to remeniss (sp?). So fun in fact that I accidently rewound the entire tape and somehow ( I am still blaming my cat Jeremy, as he always has that look in his eye) pressed record. Recording 8 hours (on SP) of Sportcenter as we slept. THere was a sort of shock the next morning after realizing that memory piece was gone. Luckily I am not all that sentimental, but it was still kind of sad.

4 comments:

Tim said...

Crap, that is sad. I never got a copy of that video, but I still happen to have the "narrorator transcript"

That boy drinks more water! Eaay!

Bill said...

The great years of camp. Long gone but not forgotten!!

Joshua said...

Long live Two Freaking Homeless Guys!

jamie said...

you and that other one are the saddest people i know....