Thursday, April 26, 2007

update and Babcock

Hey everyone,
sorry it has been a while. I have a ton to talk about but not enough time as I am in the midst of my first round of finals and term papers. So, the big stuff will have to wait for a week or two.
How about, American Idol ( yeah I watch it) brought in like 50 million dollars for children's relief Africa. That is pretty big. I just finished my biggest term paper on the argument over the existence of miraculous spiritual gifts in the contemporary church. We'll see what kind of grade I get, but I learned alot. I'll talk about it a bit later as well as the power of the written word.

Until then feast your eyes on this commercial on you tube address here... ( I don't know how to attach it directly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Aj55sgudlc&mode=related&search=

For those of you who know Babs , do you resonate with this commercial? those who don't probably will not think it humorous so don't get your hopes up.

later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's pretty much got Babs written all over it!

Truth Wears Pants said...

I kind of wish I could put Babs' face on that guy. Someday he needs to read that as a monologue; for that will be the day that all will be right with the world.